California services

MAT graduate students in California, should visit CDPHP for a list of participating health care providers, mental health care providers, and medical facilities in the college area. Your graduate program administrator may maintain a list of providers endemic to the area who participate in the CDPHP network. It is recommended you that confirm participation prior to scheduling an appointment. You should refer to the insurance as CDPHP.

MAT graduate students in California should contact Laura Greenlee MAT Program Administrator, for details at 213-738-9224 or